You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Breastfeeding two babies at a time is usually faster than breastfeeding one baby after the other. Time saving strategies are crucial when feeding two babies the typical 8-12 times a day.
- Research has demonstrated that mothers of twins who breastfeed simultaneously, have a higher prolactin level. Prolactin is the key hormone responsible for signaling milk production, so more prolactin may mean more milk.
- It can be difficult to bottle feed two babies at a time but with the help of the My Brest Friend Twins Plus Feeding pillow, both babies can receive your attention at once.
- Extra comfort and support for twins and plus sizes
- Easy to wash, baby soft, plush zip off cover
- Adjustable back support
- Secure wrap around design
|Name||Twin Plus Nursing Pillow - Green|
|Manufacturer||My Brest Friend|