New Styles from Toki Doki coming end of November!
Child Height, Weight and Age
New colors arriving soon!
Get the Paul Frank® foonf's on Sale now! 20% off while quantities last!
Sorry sale items cannot be combined with other offers or promotions including free shipping.
Foonf is Clek’s no-compromise convertible child seat – introducing
revolutionary safety technology, innovative convenience features, and is 100%
Foonf is the most advanced Safety Seat ever made, including 4 safety features that no other seat has!
- Rigid LATCH - Safest and easiest installation available. It's professionally installed every time.
- REACT System - Significantly reduces energy transferred to your child using an aluminum crumple zone like you find in your vehicle. In fact, the results are so good that you receive rear-facing results (or better) in a forward-facing seat.
- Metal Substructure - It's built like a tank.
- Anti-Rebound Bar - Provides a super snug fit and will reduce lateral rotation in a side impact because you have more surface area in contact with the vehicle seat back.
It is also the narrowest seat on the market (while remaining one of the widest on the inside) so you can fit 3 across in the back of most any car!
- - Crypton Super fabrics (excluding Drift and Phantom) are resistant to bacteria, odor, moisture and stains
- Adjustable headrest with deep side wings
- Good for 9 Years!
- Forward and rear-facing installation
- Smooth recline function for more added comfort
- Approved for use in Aircraft
- 100% Recyclable!
- Made in Canada!
Seat Dimensions and Weight
For more information about The Foonf's safety and comfort features click here!
| Rear Facing
6.4 - 18 kg)
|can hold head upright unassisted
(approx. 6 months)
|| 30-49 in
(9.1 - 29.5 kg)
| 1 year and walking unassisted*
*AAP (American Academy Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in rear-facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.