Stonz Boots keeps tots tiny toes nice and toasty!
With all of the baby footwear options available, making the best choice for your little one can be confusing. Here are 10 great reasons why Stonz Booties are the smart choice for your child.
- Fleece lining provides warmth and comfort, which means your little one will be happy to wear them.
- Water and wind resistant durable nylon upper protects baby's feet.
- So versatile – layer them up or down. Designed with room to add layers inside for extra protection or you can insert cozy Stonz Linerz (sold seperately - please select from the dropdown list)
- Two adjustable toggles at calf and ankle ensure booties stay on – a must-have for busy little feet on the go!
- Soft, skid-resistant soles are recommended by experts for developing feet - allowing feet to grip and flex. Ideal for those early walking stages.
- Wide openings are designed to make it easy to slip on over bare feet, socks or even light-weight shoes. Great for wide feet too!
- Lightweight, quality materials ensure booties are comfortable and easy to wear for your little one.
- Easy care - machine wash and dry make cleaning a breeze.
- Designed in Canada.
- Adorable styles – choose from over 35 designs!
STONZ, the infant and toddler booties from newborn to 3 years old.
- Small (0 to 9 months)
- Medium (6 to 18 months)
- Large (1 to 2.5 years)
|Name||Booties - Triceratops - Medium|